Experimenting with Input and Output
Write a program or procedure to achieve each of the following objectives.
- Read several lines of text entered by the user, output the number of lines entered, and save the data to a textfile.
- Read and display the text saved in the above textfile.
- Save ten random integers to a file of integer.
- Read and display all the data in the above file of integer.
- Use the seek procedure to enable you to output just one of the above random integers.
- Print records of your own design and also save the records to csv and rtf files.
- Output the above records to a newly created HTML file. Program SaveCSV in the preceding section may help you.