Experimenting with Moving Graphics
- Write a program like program MoveLetter to trace out the shapes of some of the following: L, V, Z, M, W, E, H, T, X, Y.
- Write a program like program FlyIn to fly in text from off the screen to the right.
- Incorporate some animated text into the output of one of your existing programs.
- Adapt program Rebound so that it draws the ball directly instead of copying it from a buffer to see how it compares with the performance of the original.
- Add more intermediate ball positions as the ball moves more quickly in program BouncingBall so that the motion is smoother and the drop height can be increased.
- If you have not already done so, try varying the constants in the programs to get a feeling for how they affect the motion.
- Develop program Rebound so that there are objects within the box to rebound from.
- Experiment with different colours of moving objects and backgrounds to see the effect of the arguments XORPut, ORPut, AndPut or NotPut when used in the putImage procedure.