Experimenting with In-line Assembler
- Write and test a program that will input a small integer from the user then use
assembler code using Intel syntax to:
- add 24 to it;
- add binary 10010 to it;
- add hexadecimal A2 to it;
- multiply it by 53
- divide it by 3 (integer division);
- multiply it by 64 using a shift operation;
- carry out the integer division DIV 8 using a shift operation;
- add 10 to it if it is less than 10
- Repeat 1 using AT&T syntax.
- Modify programs ASMLoop2 and ASMLoop2A so that they use an incrementing counter.